Ordering payment & security
We currently use PayPal to allow you to purchase goods from our website using any major credit card.
We want you to order with the confidence and peace of mind that all your credit card numbers and details will remain secure and private.
All payments will be made over a secure, encrypted connection so credit cards numbers and private details canвЂ™t be stolen in transit. This is as secure as online ordering can be.
All payment processing is handled by PayPal which processes thousands of transactions per day.
Bank Transfer :
Bank transfer payments are accepted using the following information:
Bank name: Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank
Holder's name: Artnshop Limited
Please note that extra handling charges may be applied for overseas transfers.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the bank receipt and order reference numbers after you've made payment to complete the order.
We accept PayPal payment for international users. So you can use your PayPal account or credit / debit card to make the online payments.
We accept the following cards as payment for your orders:
вЂў MasterCard / American Express / JCB
вЂў Maestro / Solo / Switch / Giropay
We accept orders from all around the globe. Shipping rates and fees may vary depending on weight and your orderвЂ™s destination.
We guarantee that we will ship the product within one week following the receipt of your payment. No compensation is payable in the event of a delay in receiving a registered item.
How long does it take to deliver my order, once it's been printed?
Once your items have been printed it takes:
To International destinations
1-2 weeks for Air Mail International
5-7 business days for Express International
Airmail package size and weight are restricted and must Weight under 2Kg.
Some individual products may exceed the airmail limits and consequently will be shipped by Express only.
The shipping boxes we use are custom made export cartons; they are made specifically for this purpose and should prevent any damage to the product in transit.
All of our products have passed quality control before shipment. However, if the item you receive is defective or is damaged during shipment, you will be Initially responsible for the returned productsвЂ™ delivery fees, but Artnshop.com will refund them to you at a later date.
All prices are excluding import duties or taxes which may be due upon entry into the destination country. Such duties and taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer, and must be paid at the time of delivery.
We have a 14-day Satisfaction Guaranteed Return Policy.
Shipping costs will not be refunded.
If you wish to exchange your product or receive a refund, please email us atВ email@example.com
The same printing system we make available to online shoppers is commonly found in museums, art galleries, and photographic galleries. Using the new Ultra-Chrome K3 pigmented inkjet from Epson, our fine art printers allow users to produce outstanding colour and neutral black & white prints.
The beauty and brilliance of a pigment giclГ©e on canvas, watercolour or satin paper is unparalleled. The Epson system of inks and paper has received lightfast permanence ratings that well exceed 100 years (with proper UV protection) from the Wilhelm Research Institute.
We only use the very best paper.
Glossy print: Epson glossy photo paper.
Fine Art print: Henelmul German etching.
Canvas: Matt art canvas
This service is currently in beta as we are working on increasing our range of quality frames in due course.
Our stretched canvases are handmade in our warehouse when you order.
Canvas Prints come mounted on a 2x4 cm wooden frame. All canvases come stretched. This is included in the price.
We currently have two models of framed print and we are planning to add more.
Our frames come with a backboard and are ready to hang.
Black Frame picture 1:
Black Frame picture 2:
Size: 2 inch wide x 1 inch high, wooden frame
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who has the rights to my artwork when selling it on Artnshop?
- You remain the sole owner of your artwork. We will never claim any rights to it. However, we might use it for promoting our services but only on artnshop.com.
- Who sets the retail price
- You. For each of your artworks there is a base price depending on the size or type of product.
This price is the fee we charge for printing, packing and shipping your artworks on demand.
Once you have decided how much you want to earn for each size and material used, the retail price will be calculated automatically.
- -Can I sell my artwork elsewhere?
- Of course. Since you remain the sole owner of your artwork you can sell it anywhere you wish.
- How do I get paid?
- You get paid upon request via PayPal.
- What percentage of the sale price do I receive?
- You decide. Again you are free to decide how much you want to earn over ArtnshopвЂ™s base price.
- What should I do after registering on Artnshop as an artist?
- First you should upload a profile picture and complete your Bio, both are displayed on the product page and they will let customers know more about you. When you are done, you may create and upload a banner, as it will be displayed in your shop and enhance your profile. Your profile is now set up. ItвЂ™s now time to add your artworks!
- How can I add my artwork?
There are two ways:
Click onВ вЂњmy profileвЂќ then вЂњadd a productвЂќ.
Or вЂњmy stuffвЂќ > вЂњmy productsвЂќ > вЂњadd a productвЂќ.
Once you are on this page, just follow the steps. For further help go to this link
- What is the portfolio?
- The portfolio is a function we are still working on that will allow you to upload any art or photos you donвЂ™t wish to sell, display work in other domains, sketches, scans, etc. Be aware that, unlike the product pictures, the original files will be available to the user by right clicking. In other words, don't upload files you donвЂ™t wish to be copied.
This FAQ will be updated as we receive more questions.
Sell On Artnshop.com
Adding a Product to Artnshop.com
Uploading your work to Artnshop.com is easy!
You start by selecting the type of product you wish to upload and then quickly move on to the next step.
Upload Size Requirement :
As we are only willing to provide the very best product quality to our customers, the image file must be exactly 150 or 300DPI. It can either be a png, jpg or gif format.
Please review the following chart for detailed resolutions.
150 and 300DPI templates. Please note that you are allowed a 125px margin.
When you have successfully uploaded your file at the right size, you will be invited to move on to the next step. As most of you will be willing to print as many sizes as are available, this part might not interest you that much, however, it can help you when you are willing to sell only large-sized prints that would not look as good in a smaller size or if you only want to sell a precise material or for any other reason.
Pricing and Base price:
The last step is pricing, the sizes you chose to sell in the previous step have been added and are now displayed for you as a summary of the type, material, size and the base price.
Now what is the base price? Well, itвЂ™s only ArtnshopвЂ™s fee for printing and shipping your artwork to customers. ThatвЂ™s all we receive!
Each print has a different base price in function of its size and the type of material used.
Above this base price youshould add your commission. Use the вЂњcommissionвЂќ field and the retail price will be automatically calculated for each size.
Here is the list of Artnshop baseprices :
Glossy Print : Epson glossy photo paper
Fine Art print : Henelmul German etching
Canvas : Matt art Canvas
We have figured that the easiest way of sending money to artists is via PayPal.
PayPal is free, reputable and secure.
You should consider opening an account by visiting this link:В www.paypal.com
Please note that due to the fact that we offer a 15-day returns guarantee payment to customers, payment of an artistвЂ™s commission will be made monthly, and will only include the commission from items that have passed the 15-day returns limit.
Warning and condition of use
You undertake to act in a reasonable and respectful way, and more specifically, You agree to refrain from:В
- posting, stating, miming, indicating or distributing in any form whatsoever, information that may directly or indirectly harm any third party (natural person, legal person or group of persons)
- issuing, distributing or relaying any speech, comments and/or Content that is defamatory, insulting, obscene, immoral, offensive or violent, or that incites any type of political, racist or xenophobic violence (whether physical, verbal or psychological violence), and more generally that violates the laws in force
- distributing any kind of personal information and/or Content about a Member or any third party without said person's express consentВ
- posting, distributing or relaying any content, whether in whole or in part, and whether alone or incorporated into or in association with other Content, where this use infringes the intellectual property rights of their authors and/or other rights holdersВ
- posting, distributing or relaying information or Content, or using technologies of such a nature as to reduce, disrupt, reduceВ and/or prevent the normal operation of the Services, such as software, viruses, repeated sending of messages etc.
In the event that You publish any such messages, You may be personally prosecuted for the unlawful content (and receive a prison sentence or a fine), and You may also be ordered to pay damages.Furthermore, Your Content will be removed and Your Account will be shut down.
Please remeber you are on a art community :)
Artnshop.com undertake to duly observe the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (вЂњthe OrdinanceвЂќ) of the Hong Kong SAR in handeling the personal data of users. Personal data collected by Artnshop.com will be solely used for the purposes for which they were originally collected.
Disclosure to Third Parties
ARTNSHOP.com do not intentionally disclose your personal data to third parties without users consent. However ARTNSHOP.com may disclose Non-Personal Information, in aggregate form, to potential strategic partners, advertisers, investors, customers, and others. Users may not вЂњopt outвЂќ of the sharing of this information. However, aggregate information disclosed cannot be easily used to identify user personally.